“Dream, Believe, Achieve”
Rye Community Primary School is a kind, caring and inclusive space where children feel safe and well-looked after. Every child is known as an individual and their unique talents are recognised and celebrated.
We strive to:
- Nurture an environment where children are happy, healthy and feel included;
- Create a can-do attitude in our young people so they have the resilience to join in;
- Offer a vibrant curriculum which challenges every child to excel;
- Unlock the gifts and talents in every learner regardless of ability, background or need;
- Develop the love of learning and high aspirations children need as they grow;
- Engage positively and work closely with the families and community we serve.