“Dream, Believe, Achieve”
Rye Community Primary School is a kind, caring and inclusive space where children feel safe and well-looked after. We are part of a family of schools that serve the young people of Rye from two to sixteen years of age, truly making us a ‘local community school’. Every child is known as an individual and their unique talents are recognised and celebrated.
We strive to:
- Nurture an environment where children are happy, healthy and feel included;
- Create a can-do attitude in our young people so they have the resilience to join in;
- Offer a vibrant curriculum which challenges every child to excel;
- Unlock the gifts and talents in every learner regardless of ability, background or need;
- Develop the love of learning and high aspirations children need as they grow;
- Engage positively and work closely with the families and community we serve.
With this in mind, we work hard to ensure that every child is happy and well supported on their educational journey with us. We want every child to grow and flourish in our care.
We strive for all members of our community to live out our values:
- Caring and Compassionate;
As a Church of England Trust, we teach an awareness that is greater than the immediate and an appreciation of the awe and wonder of God’s love. We value the beauty and diversity of creation and all humanity, whilst courageously and prayerfully addressing big questions and small details. We develop spirituality which inspires us to work with our communities to live life in all its fullness, reflect God's love and support our mission of 'life - transforming - learning.'