Our pupils wear school uniform to be 'Rye Smart' every day. We hope that your child will take pride in wearing it. The school colours are navy blue and yellow.
The school uniform is:
• Navy blue V-neck jumper / cardigan with school logo (available for purchase from Superstitch - see detail below)
• School tie (available from Superstitch)
• Pinafore dress, grey shorts, grey skirt, grey trousers
• In Summer blue/white checked summer dresses
• White collared shirts
• Socks-grey or white
• Tights - grey
• Footwear- Black sensible shoes
Games and PE Kit
For reasons of safety and hygiene, children come to school in their PE Kit on the day they have a PE lesson:
• A white T-shirt, black shorts, black tracksuit bottoms or black leggings, white socks and black plimsolls
Trainers or football boots may also be worn for games but please await advice from your child’s class teacher before purchasing. Track suits are not essential, but recommended for outdoor work in the Autumn and Spring months.
The school reserves the right to forbid any item of clothing, accessories or footwear (e.g. trainers) which are considered dangerous or unsuitable for school. The wearing of jewellery is not permitted due to health and safety reasons. If jewellery is worn, the school cannot be held responsible for any loss or injury caused as a result.
All clothing needs to be clearly marked with the child’s name. All named items are returned to children. Any items left unclaimed will be disposed of.
Parents can now purchase items of uniform online or in person from:
6-7 Castleham Road,
Castleham Industrial Estate
Tel: 01424 852225
(Location in Google maps)